MIDI Buttons has 1 to 400 buttons, each with their own MIDI message. It is free to use in both amateur and commercial environments. Feature suggestions and bug reports are welcomed.
- User specified number of button rows and columns
- Up to 4 different MIDI ports per application instance
- The window title and each button can be named
- Buttons and button text can be individually coloured
- Button text font and size can be (globally) set
- The buttons re-size as panel is stretched
- Various options to disable position, size & button changes
- All settings are saved to an ini file
- Alternate ini files can be loaded as a command line parameter
- Separate press & release messages (momentary or toggle action)
- No installation required – ready to run
Please consider a donation if you find this software useful.