This is an Arduino based Halloween controller designed to activate props with a “try-me” input/button.
- Plug-in terminal blocks for most connections
- 12V DC power input
- PIR (5V or 12V via jumper) or switch trigger input
- Adjustable DC output to power the prop (preset to ~4.5V)
- Trigger output (closed contact) to activate the prop
- Switched aux output for scene illumination
- User adjustable on (VR1) and lockout-delay (VR2) times
- Trigger delay option (J2A)
- Aux output fade in/out option (J2B)
Connections and options information is in the wiki.