P-DMX pixel driver.
- Compact size 50.8mm x 50.8mm (2″ x 2″)
- 3mm mounting hole in each corner
- P-DMX in/loop via 2x RJ45 sockets
- 2 way terminal block for alternative DC input
- Jumper to disconnect P-DMX power
- Current overload protection
- Jumper for DMX termination
- Socketed MAX485 chip
- On-board 5V 1.5A regulator to power 25 pixels
- 12V – 35V input voltage range
- 4 way plug-in pixel connector
- 5x 3 pin headers for servos (not shown in picture)
- DIP switch for address & 2801/6803 mode select
- Status LED
By default, these boards are shipped with the 25 pixel firmware.
If you require the servo firmware please advise at time of order.
More info in the da-share wiki.