Good news everyone – I am working on MultiPlay 3 right now.
It uses a new audio playback “engine”, has OSC control / cues and more!
Don’t forget to donate if you can so MultiPlay development can continue.
MultiPlay is a Windows based program designed to play audio cues for theatre or corporate use. It is free to use in both amateur and commercial environments.
A wide range (wav, mp3, wma, etc) of audio files are supported. If your installation of Windows Media Player can play it, so can MultiPlay.
- Some of the cue types available:
- Single (mono or stereo) audio file
- A list of audio files to play sequentially for pre-show, intermission, etc
- Timed pauses
- Control cues to act upon other cues
- Serial strings to trigger an external device
- MIDI sequence (music) playback
- MIDI command to control external equipment
- MIDI Mute for audio muting on external mixer
Cues can be linked in various ways to play at the same time or after each other, etc as well as stop/fade other cues. Productions can be named, saved, loaded, printed and exported.
Each audio cue can be assigned to one of several audio groups. Each of those groups can be assigned any one of the available stereo audio cards. A preview function can be routed to another stereo output.
Please consider a donation (even a small one) if you find this software useful.
DownloadVersion 220.127.116.11 (31/08/2013) Please use use 16-bit wav files instead of mp3. The video cues do not work.
Your donations help offset the cost of writing this software and the tools I need to buy to do it.
Online help for version 18.104.22.168 is HERE