Serial Buttons has 1 to 100 buttons, each with their own serial data string. It is free to use in both amateur and commercial environments. Feature suggestions and bug reports are welcomed.
- User specified number of button rows and columns
- Serial data can be entered in decimal or hex format
- Up to 4 different com ports per application instance
- Software or hardware flow control options
- Buttons and button text can be individually coloured
- The window title and each button can be named
- Button editing can be disabled via the ini file
- The buttons re-size as panel is stretched
- All settings are saved to an ini file
- No installation required – ready to run
Please consider a donation if you find this software useful.